Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Learning to Blog

Hi guys!!!

I originally started this blog as a place to spill out my thoughts, during a season of life when I felt very isolated, and needed someone to talk to.  So, I picked you!!! ;).  Since then, my postings have been inconsistent, random, and all over the place.  And I'm ok with that, because that's kind of how I am.  However, I've spent the time this blog has been quiet, getting a lot of things in order (I'll explain more in future posts).  And, now it's time to get serious about my little blogging project, too.

So, while I've been getting a more efficient cabin routine established after baby, I've been learning a few things about blogging, and how to make my site more user friendly.

This has been a small challenge.  Because, I am not very technically savvy.  But, I've learned over the past few years, if I have access to Pinterest and YouTube, and my amazingly intelligent hubby, I can pretty much learn how to do anything. Ha!

So, come Monday, things will look a little different.  Be sure to stop in and take a look around.  I think I have all the kinks worked out.  But, if you have trouble finding your way around, let me know.  Hopefully, you'll be seeing a little more consistency around here ;).  Thank you for always being so patient with me.  I'd like to say more, but my morning partner (Carli) just spilled my coffee, and I think I smell the kids' eggs burning.  Yikes!!!  Talk to you tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Iris!
    I really like the name of your blog and look forward to keeping in touch with you through our blogs. Glad you stopped by my blog to say Hello - it enabled me to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Glad you found me!! It'll be fun getting to know each other :)

    ReplyDelete